Tag Archives: Alzheimer’s

Alzheimer’s Dementia Bredesen Approach

Summary:   I’m giving you a heads up on a book I read by Dr. Dale Bredesen titled, The End of Alzheimer’s.  I think everyone needs to read this book for proactive and reactive neurologic health ranging from mild  cognitive impairment, to dementia to Alzheimer’s.  Alarming statistics: 15% of the population will succumb to Alzheimer’s.  65% of Alzheimer’s patients are female.  If you are female, your chance of getting Alzheimer’s is greater than getting breast cancer. Dr. Mark Hyman’s email dated Sept 5, 2017 stated: “10 percent of 65-year-olds, 25 percent of 75-year-olds, and 50 percent of 85-year-olds will develop dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.”   Do your brain a favor, read The End of Alzheimer’s to understand Alzheimer’s Dementia Bredesen Approach.  In fact, use the Institute for Functional Medicine link, Facebook Live with Dale Bredesen, MD – September 10, 2017 at 7 pm CDT  to download your free chapter.  I did!  I read tons of full-text studies covering microbiome, health, disease, therapeutics, and nutrition, most behind paywalls.  Paywalls are one reason there are many health/wellness books written by the ‘experts’.  I have bought a few  of those, and I use them over and over again for reference.  The End of Alzheimer’s  is one such book I am certain.  Put it in your tool aresenal too, for your brains sake.

Click here to read full article