SERVICES, Biome Onboard Awareness, LLC:
- Corporate Microbiome Education Workshops and Speaking Engagements.
- Also available for Small Group Gatherings and Private 1:1.
SAVE MONEY. Bring microbiome awareness to employees.
Employers see document-able whole healthcare cost spending savings and employee performance improvement including cognition that goes to the bottom line!
Educating employees about microbiome reduces healthcare cost spending by overcoming the increasing medical consumer index. You have no control over the increasing medical consumer index except to bend the utilization demand curve to offset the increased medical consumer price index. Microbiome educated employees decrease the utilization demand curve by keeping healthy employees healthy, stopping the onset of future disease with the aging workforce, and moving diseased employees off the need for MANY healthcare services because their immune system functions better ⇒ MANY can reduce, if not eliminate, medications!
Employer BIGGEST BONUS is employee performance improvement both in cognition and well-being because a healthy microbiome means a healthy brain, body, and increased energy!
For the Employee
Microbiome awareness is disease prevention and management of chronic and autoimmune disease that can include total elimination of medications.
Many individuals, following an “Introduction to the Microbiome” presentation, prefer a sliding scale monthly retainer arrangement that conveniently permits text and calling access for prompt response.
Clients access FUN, EASY tools — because seeing is believing, and understanding causes diet and lifestyle change:
- Your dietary relative proportions of meat, diary, grains, nuts, fruits, vegs, and processed food — SEE your personal carb, fat, protein intake.
- Your dietary levels of MAC fiber — those carbs fuel your microbiome, and
- Take Quizzes investigating your nutrient density and digestion.
Contact or complete form below, for pricing information and packages.
You need to schedule me if you don’t know:
Everyone needs to know the implications of the microbiome which originates in-utero and at birth, and which regulates 70 to 80 percent of our immunity, directly impacting health, wellness and performance (see posts here and here).
Our human genomes are 99% similar, but our microbiomes are 90 percent different, and we have all changed it profoundly during our lifetimes in manners only now being understood resulting in anti-inflammatory or pro-inflammatory, microbiome based immune status.
Understanding Microbiome is Aggressive Preventative Medicine OR Management of Chronic and Autoimmune Disease:
- Understand where your gut has been and the strategies that preserve your microbiome, increase it’s diversity, and promotes growth of beneficial bacteria; aka nourish your non-human self using science based anti-inflammtory, nutrient dense, low toxin food components.
- Learn what are the components of diet and lifestyle, in concert with optimization of digestion, that supports and modulates the health of the microbiome.
Some suggested presentations:
- “Introduction to the Microbiome” Presentation: What is it, how do you get it, what impacts it, and why you should care about your microbiome’s health. Learn too healing diet tenets (Gluten-free, Mediterranean, PALEO, SCD, GAPS, AIP, WAHLs, FODMAPs, Nightshades…).
- Cooking Demonstrations — Practical How-To-Do Bone Broth and Other Healing Foods such as grass-fed lactose-free yogurt.
- Food hacks that make food less inflammatory. Fats, oils, dairy, grains, legumes, nuts, meat, vegs/fruit — it is all about proper preparation and quality.
- Sourcing Whole Food and How to eat in restaurants and while on the road. Kitchen — Organize and Redesign for Fast Easy Whole Food Cooking. Pantry — Clean-out and Restock!
- Digestion and Enzymes,
- Whole Lifestyle Pillars 101 and Toxins — Reduce the Total Body Burden,
Welcome to cutting edge microbiome education. I look forward to working with you to better you, your employees, & your families health, wellness, and vitality.
Last updated: November 20, 2016 at 10:05 am to optimize SEO. Prior update Oct 10, 2016 added links to 70 to 80 percent of our immunity and “Our human genomes are 99% similar, but our microbiomes are 90 percent different“. Prior update added the sliding scale monthly retainer option many prefer.