SUMMARY: The dream is to meld the two technologies: disease cluster, NASA! That would be NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center AND Goggle Maps simulated hotspots of high disease risk clustering! This post is for repository but enjoy the NASA hurricane sand, water and air video, (see PDF explanation here) and PNAS High Disease Cluster Hotspots Map in North America! The NASA technology could be used for a visual tool to help explain the disease cluster map considering air and water toxin transfer impact to disease risk. The disease cluster map is a simulated spatial distribution of disease risks, overlaid onto a base map of North America, retrieved March 11, 2011, from Google Maps. Pink and red colors indicate simulated hotspots of high disease risk clustering. See the related article by Wright and Wang on pages 5488–5491. The online link for the Hurricane Aerosol video is “2017 Hurricanes and Aerosols Simulation”. This post is a follow-up to my post discussing all children exceeding cancer benchmark levels for certain toxins, and is for repository purposes.
Here are the reference links and some pics for disease cluster, NASA: from the video and PNAS article on disease cluster in North America!
- SUMMER 2017: SIGNALS OF WEATHER EXTREMA SHOWN IN THE AEROSOL FIELD.
- PDF explanation for SUMMER 2017: SIGNALS OF WEATHER EXTREMA SHOWN IN THE AEROSOL FIELDS.
- PNAS Cover image, April 5, 2011; 1 PNAS High Disease Cluster Hotspots Map in North America.
- [Wright et al 2011] The emergence of spatial cyberinfrastructure. Article by Wright and Wang on pages 5488–5491.
- NASA Global Office and Simulation Office
- Roundup of Healthy Holiday Trays bc All kids exceeded cancer benchmark levels. This post is a follow-up post and is for repository purposes.
Thanks for reading up on simulations that in the future may mine air and water toxins for disease clustering health impact!
Best in Health through Awareness,